Happy 4th of July, one day late. Justin was sick in bed most of the day yesterday, so we stayed home to celebrate. His parents and his brother and his wife were here for a visit though, so the kids and I definitely weren't bored while we were taking care of Justin! We were gone on vacation last week, so I'll be posting pictures of that soon.
Here is a picture of Marley in her 4th of July onesie. It was actually Carter's when he was a baby, and it says "daddy's little firecracker." So cute! I had to put the huge red bow on her because the outfit is light blue. I didn't want anyone confusing her for a boy. (As a side note...did you know that Marley is also a boy name? And London too? I never thought that when we named our girls London and Marley that some people would think they were boys when they read their names. Every time I call Telecare about London they say, "And what seems to be the trouble with him?" Who knew? I love both of their names of course, this is just something that has surprised me about them.)



By the way, Justin is feeling MUCH better today!


1 comments:
How is it that Marley is already big enough to smile and coo....crazy how fast time flies. Side note, we went to eat after church and ellie yells as we pull in....there's london and carter...i look around and don't see you guys but saw a van that looked like yours. she was very disappointed not to see all of you....
Post a Comment