CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Carter or Marley?

I don't know if I've mentioned this on my blog, but Marley looks just like Carter did when he was a baby. I was just going to send these comparison pictures to the grandparents, but I thought other people might want to see them too! Let me know what you think...do you see a resemblance or not?

Carter (top), Marley (bottom)



Carter (top), Marley (bottom)




Marley (top), Carter (bottom)




Carter (top), Marley (bottom)


London didn't look like them at all as a baby...I'll have to post her baby pictures soon too!

5 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

WOW!!! They really do look alike!!!! That's how Mallory and Jack's baby pictures are. Usually Mallory has bows in her hair to help distinguish her, but otherwise, they look VERY similar. Isn't that crazy!!! Your children (all of them!!) are precious!!!

Shelly said...

Wow. That's crazy. I can't believe how fast Carter grew up :( These pictures of both of them are adorable!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Oh my!! I shouldn't be surprised though...I saw it from the beginning. I guess now we know what London will look like at 5...with longer hair. So adorable!!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

I mean what Marley will look like

Cindy and crew said...

How fun to compare baby pics - we did the same thing with ours! They DO look very much alike! Yes, you will have to post London's pics, too, so we can see the differences. They are all adorable!