CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 18, 2009

London's Baby Pictures

I posted baby pictures of Carter and Marley in an earlier post, and I mentioned that London didn't look anything like them as a baby. But I didn't want to leave her out, so here are some pictures of her. Can you believe how much hair she had?!

The day she came home from the hospital (my 29th birthday!)


5 days old


10 weeks old


Almost 3 months old


When I was looking through London's baby pictures, I came across these. Justin dyed his hair PINK three weeks before we had London! He lost a competition at the student center (or tied, maybe?) and had to dye his hair. This was actually a compromise...everyone wanted him to shave his head, but I had to put my foot down. A shaved head in all the baby pictures?! At least the pink hair could be fixed. I didn't go into labor early (induced, as always) and he was able to get it dyed back before we had London.





The fun life of a student minister!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

But the pink hair looked so good!!! :) I remember how Walter walked around with no hair for a while...

London was such a cute baby! I remember thinking that I had never seen a child with that much hair!!!

You guys have three beautiful children!!! What great gifts from God. :)