CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bow Holders

My mom has a bow maker, so I have a million bows for London and Marley. Maybe not quite that many, but it seems like it! My sister gave me the cutest bow holder while I was pregnant with Marley. It looks so cute in her room and it holds all the bows that I have. So cute!



Shelly is making these tutu bow holders herself now. Here is one she made for a friend of hers.



She can make them to match any room, and she has a website with more pictures and information in case you know someone who is interested in having one. You can see her website here.

How is it that my mom and my sister can do any crafty thing that they want to, and I don't have a crafty bone in my body? God definitely gives us each different talents. I'm blessed to have them though--they'll make me anything I want! :-)

1 comments:

Shelly said...

"They" is incorrect. Mom can do anything, I can only make these bow holders, and only because they don't require any sewing...or any other talent, really :)