Marley is 2 months old today. She had her 2 month checkup and shots, and she is doing great! She weighs 9 lbs 11 oz now and is 22 1/2 inches long. Needless to say, she did not enjoy her shots. I know that no babies like getting shots, but Marley REALLY didn't like it! Carter and London both cried when they got their baby shots, but as soon as I picked them up, they calmed down and stopped crying. Not Marley! She cried when I picked her up, while I held her, while I put her in her car seat, and while I carried her out of the doctor's office and out to the parking lot. Her mouth was open so wide I don't think she even knew I was trying to give her her paci! She finally calmed down a little when I put her in the car and started driving. Whew! I thought I was a pro, but she threw me for a loop today. I told Justin he's going with me from now on...
Marley also went to the nursery at church for the first time yesterday. She and her cousin Hannah wore their matching dresses, and were adorable of course. They were in the same classroom, but I don't think that they ever saw each other! Hannah was in her car seat sleeping and didn't wake up until after I picked Marley up. I'm sure they'll enjoy being in the same class when they are a little older. :-)
Uncle Wesley took these amazing pictures of the girls last night. I know I'm biased, but aren't they beautiful?--the girls and the pictures! Every time I see pictures Wes has taken, I want to go out and buy a really nice camera. But I think that a lot of how his pictures turn out have to do with the photographer, not just the camera. So I guess I'll just let him take all the great pictures, and I'll keep my little point and shoot! Marley has on the brown hat and Hannah has on the pink one in all of these pictures.

3 comments:
The girls are beautiful! I know you and Shelly are having so much fun with them!! They're going to grow up being best buddies - how blessed they are!!!!
Beautiful! I love the hats!
Those pictures really are beautiful, and so are the girls! I'm thankful that Marley gave you a chance to really love on her and attend to her. She's so easy-going the rest of the time! Now she can see the kind of stuff you're really made of. Keep up the good work, Mom!
Post a Comment