Last week we went to Broken Bow, OK with Justin's family. We had a great time spending time together and relaxing by the lake. All 5 of us stayed in one hotel room, and it worked fine! Carter and London were so tired each night that they fell asleep quickly--for the most part--and Marley can sleep anywhere. Each night when I was up feeding Marley, either Carter or London or both sat up and talked to me. It was kind of nice to have some company while I was awake in the middle of the night, because Justin NEVER wakes up. He thinks Marley's been sleeping through the night since she was born!!! And yesterday he tried to tell me he was a light sleeper, but I think he realized his mistake immediately when I gave him a look. :-) He's a great daddy, it's just a good thing he's not the one who has to wake up and feed her!
Carter and London both tubed behind the boat several times. This was Carter's first time to tube by himself, and London's first time to tube at all! That had a great time and we were so proud of them. Carter never wanted to stop!
Carter tubing all by himself

London and Daddy tubing together--I tubed with her too, but we didn't get any pictures. She loved it, and when we went over the waves she said we were bouncing like Tigger!

Carter tubed for so long that London fell asleep in the boat!

Daddy skiing


Yes, I did wear a bathing suit 6 weeks after having a baby--but only because I love my kids! I wasn't going to tell them I couldn't get in the water with them because I didn't want anyone to see me in a bathing suit. But this is the only picture you'll see of me in it! :-)

Marley's first vacation




1 comments:
That's so funny about Justin.. My hubby said the same thing about our kids. He stayed up with me 1 night out of all three kids, only because I couldn't function another minute with a crying baby in my arms.
It looks like y'all had a blast!
Post a Comment