CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Sweet Family

I'm thanking God today for my wonderful husband and precious children. Here they are enjoying the new hammock we got for our backyard.



And of course I always have to post new Marley pictures!







This next picture of London is proof that anyone can learn to do a little girl's hair. When I was pregnant with Carter but didn't know yet if he was going to be a girl or a boy, I was really nervous that he might be a girl. I just didn't know if I would be able to fix hair, match dresses with bows, socks, and shoes, or any of that other stuff that goes with having girls! But here you have it: I know how to do pigtails!


Carter started Upwards t-ball this week. They're just practicing right now, but his first game will be on June 13. Here's a picture of him and Daddy at the first practice.



Tomorrow we're all going to the zoo. We hope Marley likes it as much as the rest of us do!

4 comments:

Shara said...

Your kids are beautiful Christie, as are you!

Cindy and crew said...

You are doing a great job dressing your girls and "do-ing" up the hair! If you ever have a problem, just holler. I've had to force myself to learn, too, with 3 girls!! Love the polk-a-dots! And, love the pic of Marley with the hat on!

Shelly said...

Oh my, I know I'm a little biased, but that picture of London could win a cutest kid contest. ADORABLE!! I'm going to have to learn pig tails, too. I'm already having trouble matching the socks with the bows with the outfits :)

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

I'm so impressed with those pigtails!!! I knew you could do it...Of course you have the most precious object to practice on!!! I love all the pics. I make the most adorable grandchildren. :-)