On Friday I asked Carter if he wanted some orange juice. He said, "No, I don't like orange juice. Well...is there pollen in it?" With a straight face, I just said, "It's actually called pulp, and no, there's not any in it." So he decided to have some. I love having little kids in the house!
Marley had her 2 week check up today. She's actually 2 weeks and 4 days. Apparently Justin was telling people at work that his daughter was 18 today--18 days. He's crazy! Marley is doing great. She weighs 7 lbs 11 oz and is 21 inches long. She's growing up too fast!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
LOL!!!! Carter's comment is priceless!!!!! :-) Write it down!!! I just love the things they come up with. TOO CUTE!!!
I just hate it when there's pollen in my orange juice! :)
Post a Comment