CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Boy

Carter is five years old today! I just can't believe it. Where does the time go? To celebrate, we went to the zoo with some of our friends. (I know we just went there, but there aren't many places you can go with a 4 week old!) We had a great time. We've actually been celebrating all week and will celebrate some more next week, but we had to do something special on his actual birthday. Here are the last five years in pictures:

pregnant with Carter



In the hospital



1st birthday



2nd birthday



3rd birthday



4th birthday



5th birthday--TODAY!


Wow! I know I've already said this, but I just can't believe he's 5 years old! Carter is such a sweet, happy boy, and I can't imagine life without him. Justin and I are also celebrating our "parent anniversary" today--5 years ago today we became parents! As far as I'm concerned, it will always be the best thing we ever did.

I love you, sweet boy!

2 comments:

Shara said...

So precious!

Shelly said...

He's so grown up! So sad! So cute, though!