CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!

On Friday, my mom called our house and Justin answered, "Justin and Christie plus 4." He thinks he's so funny! (And the truth is, he really is--but I would never tell him that!) The reason he said 4 is because we were babysitting Hannah while Shelly was at an appointment. The kids had a great time playing together. Look how much the babies have grown!


Carter had his first t-ball game this morning. Have you ever been to an Upward t-ball game? I don't know how the other ages are, but the 4 years olds were so cute and so funny. The kids didn't know where to run when they hit the ball, and then when they were in the field, they ALL ran after every ball that was hit. It's such a good learning experience for them, and they had a great time. So did we! Carter got 2 great hits and we're so proud of him.


This evening we relaxed in our backyard. Here was my view from the hammock.




It was really nice outside and Carter and London had a good time running around in the sprinklers. Marley slept inside and missed all the fun, but she'll be right there with them soon enough!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those kids are SOOO cute! Also, I covet your hammock. :)

I know what you mean about not letting your husband know he's funny. Jason's hilarious, but if I told him that, I'd never hear the end of his jokes and puns!!!

Keep up the good work, super-mom!

J :)

michele dollar said...

I love it when they sleep like that with their hands up, it is so cute. I miss that bassinet:)