CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekend

We had a great weekend. We went to our friends' rehearsal, dinner, and wedding. It was a lot of fun, and we got to see some people we haven't seen in a long time. Justin did part of the ceremony and he did an excellent job, as always.



After the wedding we went out to dinner at Shogun's for my parents' anniversary. London wasn't too sure about the whole thing. We ended up having to take her away from the table while they were doing the fire, and at first she was asking to go home over and over. Of course when we left she said, "I like that place. I like the fire." Silly girl! Carter really enjoyed it this time. He used to be just like London when he was younger, but he wasn't scared this time. Here is London telling me all about how much she liked it (after the cook had left the table, of course!).



I guess that's it for now, since I've been working on this post for a few days and this is as far as I've gotten! :-) Better go ahead and post it since the weekend starts again tomorrow!

1 comments:

Shara said...

You look beautiful, Christie!