I know you're all just sitting at your computers waiting to hear how my night went last night! It was a lot better actually. I heard Marley making some noise one time and went in and gave her pacifier to her, and she went right back to sleep. We put her to sleep with her head on one side of the crib and when I went in that time her head was on the other side of the crib--she had completely moved herself while staying swaddled! She did have her arms out (which is how she started), but her legs and body were still in. Then this morning she was on her tummy asleep! So she's definitely able to get how she wants to be, which means she doesn't need me to go in there and help her every night!
And now, since I got a negative comment from my sister for posting without a picture yesterday, here are a few pictures of my cute kiddos!

Carter and Marley watching Diego together
(he must have been rescuing an animal because they look pretty serious!)

London using my nursing pillow to "feed" her baby


4 comments:
Omg, that is so cute of London! Your kids are too precious,Christie!
Glad to hear Miss Marley (and Mom!) had a good night! ;)
Lots better with pictures. Ashley called me and told me how adorable the picture of London nursing her baby was :)
Oh how cute!! That pic of London is priceless!!!!!!
So glad you had a better night.
Post a Comment