CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4 months old

Marley was 4 months old on Sunday. She has started to go to bed earlier, and since she's in our room in the pack n play, we have been waking her up (unintentionally) when we go in our room to go to bed. So last night we decided to put her in her own room in her crib. :(

We had been sleeping with our closet light on so that I could see her when I looked over at her, but last night we didn't have to since she wasn't in there. So the only comment Justin made about her not being in there was, "Ah...darkness!" Apparently the closet light had been bothering his sleep. He rolled over and was snoring within seconds.

I, on the other hand, laid there and missed her. My last baby wasn't in my room anymore! I was sad. However, that didn't last too long because apparently she missed me too. I was in and out of bed all night feeding her and giving her paci back to her. She usually sleeps through the whole night without needing anything! So where will she sleep tonight? That's still to be determined.

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Boo for no pictures :)