I've always just LOVED LOVED LOVED my girls in red. I think it looks so good on them. So when I saw Hannah in this dress on Shelly's blog, I just had to borrow it for Marley. Here are some pictures of her in it. Don't you agree that it is definitely her color?
Here is Marley with her daddy. I thought this one with just her eyes sticking out over his head was adorable, but he wanted one with her whole face showing too (which is also precious!).
And since I haven't posted any of them together in awhile, here are Hannah and Marley. We watched her Saturday night so that Wes and Shelly could go on a big date...or at least out to dinner for an hour. :-)







3 comments:
You are RIGHT! Red is definitely her color!!! She looks so beautiful!!!
I agree....red is a good color....you should let her wear it on Saturday with a little black....
GO RED RAIDERS!! :)
I don't know if it's the red or those big beautiful eyes!! My precious sweet baby girl!! I love you Marley.
Post a Comment