CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Seeds

If you saw me at another local church this morning, don't worry! I'm not changing churches. :-) A few months ago Carter's best friend Caitlynn gave us a CD of scripture set to music. It's called Seeds of Courage, and our whole family loves it! Each CD you buy actually comes with 2 CDs of the same music, one to keep and one to give away. I've seen them in our church bookstore for $9.99, which is a great deal! Anyway...Seeds was in Tyler this morning, so the kids and I went. (Justin had to stay at our church, of course.) It was really great, and we all enjoyed it. You can visit the Seeds website here. Each song is actual Scripture, word for word. The website has downloadable Scripture memory cards that you can print for each song they sing.



Like I said, our whole family really likes the music--kids and adults! Our kids studied Jeremiah in Sunday School last week, and London came home saying she talked about Jeremiah, just like her song Jeremiah. The first song on the Seeds of Courage CD is Jeremiah 33:3: "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." London calls it the 'call to me' song.

Anyway, I would recommend these CDs (there are several) to any family!



3 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Cool! So glad to know about those!! Where do you find out about all the fun things to do with your kids?!?!? You're going to have to let me know about all these fun things!!
:-)
~mandy

Cindy and crew said...

Well, I KNOW I saw you at our church, too, so you were super mom to make two churches in one day! I will have to pick one of these up and give it a try! Always glad to have suggestions!

Heather Easterday said...

Christie!
Thanks for the kind words about Seeds! If any of your friends can't get to the Green Acres Bookstore to purchase and want to buy online, here is a coupon code for 25% off your entire CD purchase at the Seeds Family Worship online store - WORD09.

So glad your family is enjoying God's Word set to music.

Blessings,
Heather from Seeds Family Worship