CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Time Bomb...

That's what my dad is calling me right now. I guess he thinks I could go into labor at any moment, but I've told him not to hold his breath. I still have a week and a half, and I'll be completely shocked if Marley comes early. But I know why he's thinking that. Here is a picture of my sister and me on April 10 (still over a month from both of our due dates)...




And here is a picture of her now...






My niece was born 16 days early! Isn't she precious? So of course my dad has a reason to think he may get another early morning phone call saying one of his daughters is in labor!

The truth is, Shelly having her baby early was an answer to our prayers about the timing of having our babies. Although it would have been a neat story, we didn't want to go into labor right around the same time. I wanted some time with sweet Hannah before I had a newborn of my own. Now I've already had lots of time with her, and if I don't have Marley until my due date, I'll have lots more!

1 comments:

Shara said...

I thought it was awesome that she had it so early because of our conversation just a day or two before. You wanted her to have her early and she did! =)

She's so precious and I am excited for Shelly and her sweet family.