My mom sent me a better video of London scooting. Here it is!
And as long as I'm doing another post, I thought I'd add a cute picture of my kiddos!
Marley Update...
Nothing to report. I'm due this Monday, but it looks like I won't have her by then. I go in for another doctor's appointment that day, and he'll probably schedule me to be induced either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.
Marley Update...
Nothing to report. I'm due this Monday, but it looks like I won't have her by then. I go in for another doctor's appointment that day, and he'll probably schedule me to be induced either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.


1 comments:
Your kiddos are so precious. =) I can't believe how big London is. I think about when y'all came here for our open house with her, and she was just a baby!
Thanks for the new baby update.
Post a Comment