CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm trying it!

Yes, I really am going to try to have a blog for our family. I finally decided to do it for several reasons:

1. I am never going to give in to the peer pressure I'm under to join facebook, and this seems like the next best thing.
2. It's so much easier to tell people a blog address than try to e-mail everyone with updates and pictures.
3. I can always delete it if I don't like it!

So...no promises about when I'll update or how long this blog will actually be in existence, but I'm giving it a try!

6 comments:

Shara said...

I love it! It's so pretty, and I will be happy to be able to see updated pictures on a regular basis. =)

Cindy and crew said...

Hey it works!! :-)

Welcome to the Blog World! I have you on my friend list. I look the background - great job!

Cindy and crew

Cindy and crew said...

Oops...that was supposed to be love, not look, the background...

Shelly said...

Love it! So glad you're a blogger now. :)

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Yea! You've done a great job already! Your pictures are awesome!!! Keep 'em coming! :-)

Amber said...

Love It!!!