Marley Elizabeth Hayes is here! She was born today at 12:45 after a pretty easy labor and delivery. I got an epidural really early! :-) She weighs 7 lbs and is 20 inches long, and she is beautiful!
Here's me this morning at about 5:15 am:
And here's the precious girl:
And our whole family together:
And the new cousins, Hannah and Marley:
More details to come....





6 comments:
Congratulations Christie! So glad to hear you are all healthy and doing well. Such a beautiful baby to add to your precious family. I'm so happy for you guys (and so glad you started this blog!)
Love,
Jenny
Congrats! Glad things went well for you today. Marley is a cutie! So happy for you all...
Oh, Christie, she is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her in person! She is so precious!!!
Lots of love,
Mandy
Yay!! She is beautiful, Christie. Love the pictures!
Yay!!!! Okay, you look way too beautiful to have just given birth!!! ;-) Marley is beautiful, and I love how her eyes are open in your family picture! So excited for y'all - we love you!
ML
Yep - she's another gorgeous Hayes baby! Congrats on another easy delivery, too - no sarcasm, of course! :-) Look how much Hannah has already grown and filled out next to Marley! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment