CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy, what's a due date?

That's what Carter asked me this morning. I guess that he's been hearing everyone talking to me about that since today is my due date. To me, it is the date I need to make it to before my doctor will schedule me to be induced! :-) That's not what I said to Carter, of course, but that's the reality.

So I did see the doctor this morning and he scheduled me to be induced early Wednesday morning. After he checked me and nothing had changed, he started to say, "I hate to have anyone go a week past their due date..." but I interrupted and said I NEEDED to have her this week! I'm not really miserable or anything, we had just kind of assumed we would have her this week, and now we want to. He was completely fine with that and said, "Let me schedule it then." Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my doctor? He's delivered both of my other kiddos, too. Also, my favorite nurse is working on Wednesday, so I'm excited about that too.

I'm hoping to update my blog from the hospital, so if the delivery is similar to my other two, there should be information and pictures up Wednesday evening.

Thank you for your prayers for Marley and the rest of our family. Here's a picture of me today, on my due date.


0 comments: