CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Week

I don't know about your family, but we celebrated Valentine's Day all week! Monday was of course our special dinner (see post below) and on Tuesday, the kids had Special Friends Day at their school. We let them choose who they would ask to be their special friends.





Carter chose Miss Monica...



and London chose Sissy.


They had a great time decorating and eating cookies and making crafts. Thank you, Monica and Shelly! You both ARE very special friends!

Friday night Justin and I went out to the movies for our Valentine's date. We only go to the movies once or twice a year, so we really enjoyed it! The kids had a great time too...click here to go to Shelly's blog to see what they did!

Sunday night, Justin and London went on a Valentine's date. London had already had chicken nuggets and fries for lunch, and since she's so picky, I thought he would have a hard time finding a place she would eat. But I shouldn't have underestimated him--he remembered that she loves pizza too!




After dinner they headed to the grocery store and did some Valentine's shopping. They came home with a small rose bush and some Valentine's cupcakes to share. I know it made London's day to be a little mommy with her shopping cart, and to have her daddy all to herself!



We hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Week too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it`s wonderful that you celebrated Valentine`s all week. Great idea.
Love your blog and your kids are adorable.
Best wishes, Crazy xx

Shelly said...

I know London loved pushing that cart around. Such a big girl!