Most of you live around here and know that we had a LOT of snow last night! So much fun! When we all got home and it was snowing, Justin, Carter, and London went outside and built a very tall snowman. Here is a picture of their creation:
And for those of you who have expressed concern about London's lack of pants, shoes, jacket, hat, etc...she was completely bundled up while they were building it. She had shed all her layers when Justin decided we needed to take a picture, so he just carried her out there really fast and then brought her right back in! Here's the proof:
So after we took the picture, Justin decided to issue a challenge to some friends and youth workers. Here is what the e-mail said: "Okay the challenge has been set. Check out my photo. Can you build a snowman taller than 6 feet?" I, as a girl, thought that people would look at the picture, read the e-mail, laugh, and then forget about it. I think I completely underestimated the reaction of men to a challenge! Here are the entries:
So after we took the picture, Justin decided to issue a challenge to some friends and youth workers. Here is what the e-mail said: "Okay the challenge has been set. Check out my photo. Can you build a snowman taller than 6 feet?" I, as a girl, thought that people would look at the picture, read the e-mail, laugh, and then forget about it. I think I completely underestimated the reaction of men to a challenge! Here are the entries:
Humphrey family snowman
...and the Bush kids

the Barret family
Are we sure this picture was taken in Tyler? You guys look like you just stepped off the ski lift in Colorado!
Jason Smith and his neighbor











2 comments:
Love it! How much fun to have that much snow!!
This is so funny. I love the bikini babe snowman!!
Post a Comment