No, I'm not talking about pregnancy cravings here (because I am definitely NOT pregnant!), I'm talking about London's snack last night. She was eating chocolate ice cream, and Carter was having Cool Ranch Doritos ("spicy chips," as they call them). The next thing I know, I look over and she has both of their snacks, and she is dipping the chips into the ice cream! Of course I had to grab my camera and take a few pictures.
I asked her if it was good, and she said yes (obviously!). This is from a girl who won't even try cheese dip with her chips. Then I walked away to talk to Justin and when I came back, this is what she was doing!

4 comments:
Oh my soul! That is cracking me up!!! Gagging me, but definitely cracking me up!! :-)
How funny! I bet she smelled good afterwards, too...nothing like the smell of Cool Ranch Doritos!!
Very cute, but ew! :)
Typical London!!! :-)
Post a Comment