Well since it's obvious I'm not keeping this blog up with our life, I figure I can post in whatever order I want, right? And since it's October, I might as well post about something that happened in May!! :-)
We went down to our parents' houses for Memorial Day weekend to celebrate Marley's birthday, and then we headed to Houston for a fun day at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Carter LOVES dinosaurs and we wanted him to see some real ones. They have free admission to their permanent exhibits (including the dinosaurs!) on Tuesdays after 2 pm and they stay open until 8 pm.
We drove to Houston on Monday, checked into our hotel, and then went to eat with some of my best friends and their families. The guys had to take the pictures so they couldn't be in them. :-) It was great to see them and catch up.
We ate early because they had to work the next morning, so afterwards we had time to go to this park. It has a big waterwall that we all loved, and some other really tall buildings around it. We had fun playing and there were lots of other families there doing the same thing.
We drove to Houston on Monday, checked into our hotel, and then went to eat with some of my best friends and their families. The guys had to take the pictures so they couldn't be in them. :-) It was great to see them and catch up.
We ate early because they had to work the next morning, so afterwards we had time to go to this park. It has a big waterwall that we all loved, and some other really tall buildings around it. We had fun playing and there were lots of other families there doing the same thing.
The next morning, Justin took Carter and London swimming in the hotel pool while Marley took a nap. [Side note: We got a great hotel for $40 using Priceline's Name Your Own Price feature! Love it!] Then we went to lunch and headed over to the museum. The kids were in awe and had a great time.
We stayed until about 5:15 and when we were leaving, we saw a park across the street with a little train ride. The last ride of the day was at 5:30, so we just made it.
It was a fun little trip and I'm so glad I'm finally documenting it on my blog. :-)

2 comments:
Hey, I know all those people! ;)
Cute pics, Christie!
Good to have you back in blogworld! :-) Hermann Park area, right? They also have some fun paddleboats...near the train. We love that area - glad you all got to enjoy it!!
Post a Comment