I posted about Marley's first birthday, but I never posted again after her birthday party. Here is her cute invitation that Shelly designed...
...and her cute cakes (the big one was for the adults and the small one was just for her):
She loved digging into it!
Marley will pretty much eat ANYTHING. She eats dog food, sand, bugs...really! She tried to eat a LIVE june bug last Friday. I barely stopped her in time. I'm getting a little nervous that she doesn't have taste buds. So we knew she would put her hands right into her cake and eat it up, and she did!
All of her cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents came (except for Uncle Ryan and Aunt Amy who were in Spain!) and she loved being the center of attention. It was a fun day of celebrating. She had a little fever that morning but then perked up before her party. That was the last time she's had fever and it's been about 3 weeks. Our sweet girl is all better!



1 comments:
So glad she is doing better! PTL! Super cute birthday invitations and cakes, but especially the birthday girl!
Post a Comment