CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 25, 2010

Lake Vacation

Last week we went on vacation!  It was a great relaxing time with my side of the family.  We swam, slept, ate, and laughed, all while chasing babies! 

Each evening, Carter, London, Marley, and I would sit out on some steps to watch the sunset.  Justin and Wes were always out wakeboarding at that time.  Here's London sitting with me:


The last night while we were sitting there, Justin decided to take the canoe out.  Carter and London wanted to go too, so Justin asked if I minded if we missed our sunset, but I said they would see it from the canoe.  While they were out there I got my favorite picture of the trip.


After we got back, Justin made this video of the highlights of our trip.  I hope you enjoy our vacation!  :-)  You can also see more pictures on Shelly's blog.





3 comments:

Cindy and crew said...

Awesome vacation! I love that sunset picture, too. You need to frame that one to remember the relaxing days of vacation!

Anonymous said...

Christie, so glad you had some time away, tell Justin he did a good job on the video...love the sunset pic too

Melinda Allen said...

That is such a precious video!! Good job Justin! What wonderful memories you will have now to watch!! And London needs to be a child model, she is soooo beautiful, and photogenic!
Melinda