For Father's Day this year, the kids and I headed to Piddlin' Pottery to make Justin something. It was so much fun! Here is a picture of Carter getting his hand painted...
...and here he is pressing it down onto the plate.
Then it was London's turn.
Marley had actually done her hand first, so she was just hanging out while all of this was going on.
And here is the finished product!
Daddy loved it and now we just need to get a stand to set it on. I know this is something we'll always be glad we have! But most of all, we're glad that we have the daddy we have--the best one in the whole world! We love you!


1 comments:
So sweet!!!! What a wonderful memory to always have!! I have an award for you on my blog, so check it out when you get a chance. :-)
Post a Comment