CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Matching Cousins

So I had pretty much given up on my blog...but then I looked back at some of my posts from last year, and I was so glad I had them to look back at--all of the fun memories that I would have forgotten if I hadn't written about them.  So then I thought maybe I would post something, but I wasn't sure what to post.  Then I looked and realized I had written this post a long time ago and never posted it!!!  So I'll start with this one and maybe get back into the swing of things.  :-)

_______

My sister-in-law, Michelle, called me in March to tell me she had seen the cutest spring dresses at The Children's Place.  We decided to both get some and take pictures of all the cousins matching.  So when they came to visit during Spring Break, we got them all dressed up and took pictures in our backyard.


Rylie, Morgan, Marley, Carter, London, and Mallory

Since I already had the matching clothes for my kids, I thought I'd tell Shelly and Kayla (my brother's wife) about the cute clothes too.  So they bought some for their kids, and we took pictures of the cousins on my side of the family over Memorial Day weekend.

Hannah, Carter, Grayson, London, and Marley

I wonder how old they'll be when they say they don't want to match anymore...until then, we'll have fun playing dress-up!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute!!

You know, I still match Ethan and Eli sometimes. I've asked Ethan a couple of times over the summer if it bothers him ... He still thinks it's kind of cool!! Yes, I know my days are numbered!! I say do it while you can!! ;)

Melanie from The Pigg Pen said...

Great pictures! Such cute kiddos. Maybe we'll have another pigglet someday to match Madeline. :)