CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Pictures

On June 29th, we had new family pictures made.  Now that Carter and London are back in school, I actually have time to post them!  Here are some of my favorites:

London with her duck



The one we chose to hang over our mantle:







Shelly came to help us with the kids and Brooke snapped a quick one of us:



This is the third time Brooke has taken pictures for us and we have loved them every time.  She's out of the country right now, but will be taking pictures again in November and December.  You can check out her website here:  http://www.bebephotos.net/

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Christie!!

These are SO GOOD!!! You have a beautiful family ... and they are growing up fast, too!! ;)

Melanie from The Pigg Pen said...

These are all SO PRECIOUS! They're growing so fast. :( That first one of London with her duck just melts my heart...she is getting more and more beautiful every day!

Cindy and crew said...

How beautiful!! I love London's hair in these and the "mantle picture" is wonderful! I know you are proud of these kids!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Sigh....that's all I can say.

Shara said...

These are amazing, Christie! I love them!!

Anonymous said...

Christie,
These are so great. I feel like a proud Aunt. London looks so grown up....Moments like this make you just praise the Creator...sigh is right....

The Skaggs said...

LOVE these! They are awesome!