CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 3 Kids with Santa

I've gotten lazy with my blogging since I've started putting together the PCM blog--on that one, someone else writes the text AND takes the pictures AND saves them to my computer for me. Then I just plug it all in and publish it. You think Justin would do all the text and picture taking for me for this blog? :-)



So I've finally put all of my pictures from the last month or so on my computer (which is the part I never get around to...therefore never get around to writing). Following are pictures of each of my kids with Santa:



Marley and Santa




London and Santa




Carter and Santa




All of these pictures were taken at someone's home in the Port Arthur area. They decorate every year--their front and back yards! I used to love going when I was in high school and now I love taking my kids even more.

1 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

That is such a fun memory! And how special that you get to enjoy it with your kids now, too!! Precious!!!