CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Free Stuff

Now don't get your hopes up here! I am giving away free stuff, but it's free USED stuff that I don't need anymore. Some of my friends, like Mandy and Carrie, have real giveaways on their blogs, but this isn't one of those! :-) I won't be using a random number generator or anything like that...if you want something that is pictured here, either e-mail me, call me, or comment on this post, and if I still have it, it's yours! To the relatives who gave us some of these things: We have loved all of them, but we're making room for new toys and just want to give these to someone else who can use them. To everyone: Don't tell my kids I'm giving these things away! :-)

Lots of heart ornaments...


...and lots of angel ornaments


This is Scoop, I think from Bob the Builder. He doesn't roll or anything, he's just a carrying case for cars. A lot of the Matchbox or Hot Wheels cars will fit inside.

We got new bedroom lamps for Christmas and these are our old ones. They actually look a lot better than this--Justin said I should have displayed them better for the picture. Who has time when you're trying to take quick pictures in the cold garage while your baby takes a nap?!


This is a Hot Wheels car wash. The water part never worked, but it's still fun!


a Dora game...it talks


a desk touch lamp that we don't use anymore--ignore the dust, it's been in the garage for a couple weeks!


2 hard hats--one is Bob the Builder


Incredible Hulk gloves--they make noise


boxing gloves and punching bag


baby toy--balls are missing, but other balls might work...


Cars carrying case


Bissell Flip-it


remote control dump truck


Monster Jam Crash and Smash Stadium--see product page here


Let me know if you want any of it or know someone who does!

5 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Girl, I'm all about FREE!! Thanks so much!! I'd love to have the Bissell Flip It if no one has claimed it yet. :-)

Monica Barret said...

Save me the incredible hulk hands!
I can hold those to replace my husband's which are usually editing video on the computer! :)
The hard hats could come in hand as we pray about selling the house too!

Love you guys
Monica

Shelly said...

I want the baby toy with the missing balls...except I want you to find the balls :)

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Shelly, I probably have the balls at my house:-)

Mark Fittz said...

Love to see you guys online and thanks for the Christmas card. Your family is beautiful and Justin, congratulations on your Seminary achievement! Maybe we can see you down here in the future!

Mark and Michelle

www.fittzhonduras.com

mfittz@gmail.com