We did 4 different things for Halloween, so I have too many pictures for just one post! So I'm going to do a Part 1 and a Part 2. On Thursday, Carter and London had their Halloween parties at school. I didn't get a really great picture of London in her pink horse costume, so here is a picture of them trying on their costumes when I first bought them in September.

This was London's first school party, so she didn't seem to really know what to expect. But they went trick-or-treating around the church, and then she got to eat a cupcake and a cookie, so I think she realized pretty early on that this party thing was a great idea! :-)
It was kind of hard for them to sit down in their horse costumes, but they managed.
It was kind of hard for them to sit down in their horse costumes, but they managed.

Marley and I walked around with London's class until Carter's class caught up, and then we walked around with him for a little while.

It was warm that day, so I put Marley in this cute outfit from my mother-in-law. It was too big for her this summer, but it fit just right last week. And look, Mom, Marley has on socks!!!

On Friday we loaded everyone up and headed to the pumpkin patch, but when we got there, it was closed due to weather! It was a beautiful, dry day, but we think the ground must have been too wet from earlier in the week. The kids were disappointed, especially London, because she had big plans to ride in the princess car. But we went to Sonic to play on the playground instead, and they were fine. I thought they would forget all about it, but I was wrong! When I woke up on Saturday morning, Justin said they had been talking about it since they woke up. He had a guitar lesson that morning, so...I loaded them all up and brought them myself.
Here is Carter in the Lightning McQueen car. It's a fun ride behind a tractor.
Here is Carter in the Lightning McQueen car. It's a fun ride behind a tractor.

And here is London in the princess car that she just had to ride...except that she didn't ride it. She decided it was TOO scary, but she did sit in it for this picture.

And my beautiful baby Marley...if this sweet, happy girl doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will! :)

Sweet kiddos
October 25, 2008--What a difference a year makes!




1 comments:
Too cute, Christie! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Can't wait to see part 2!
Post a Comment