After we left the pumpkin patch (see that post below), we headed home so the girls could take naps and we could eat lunch. Then we all headed to Boo at the Zoo! You're supposed to wear your costume, but the horse costumes would have been too cumbersome to have on while they walked all over the zoo. So we improvised! London wore this pretty princess costume that my mom just bought her to wear for her birthday.

Carter wore this Superman costume that Shelly got him for Christmas last year. This is his best friend, Caitlynn. I didn't notice when I took the picture, but they're holding hands! How sweet! They have big plans to get married one day. Caitlynn said that London can be the flower girl. What do you think London would think about being a twenty year old flower girl?! :-)

After Boo at the Zoo, it was time to go trick-or-treating! The kids decided they just wanted to stay in the same costumes they were in, which was fine with us. We stopped by the Barrets' and the Winegearts' houses, and then we headed over to Sissy and Wesley's. Shelly had cooked a big meal for us. I told her I didn't know there was such a thing as "Halloween dinner," but now I was going to expect it every year!
Marley was a ladybug. We put her on this chair, and she was slipping and sliding all over it. We were laughing so hard! We barely got a picture of her--this is the best we could do.
Marley was a ladybug. We put her on this chair, and she was slipping and sliding all over it. We were laughing so hard! We barely got a picture of her--this is the best we could do.






0 comments:
Post a Comment