I have friends who do a Week in Review every week, but I'm lucky to post once a month these days! So here is my "2 Weeks in Review." :-)
Justin and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary on November 18. We had a great lunch date that day (we couldn't go out that evening because it was a Wednesday!). Unfortunately we didn't take a picture together that day.
London's 3rd birthday was November 20. That day we went to Build-A-Bear, Chuck E. Cheese, and McDonald's! What a day!
The next day she had a princess party. She dressed as a princess of course.
the princess cake
Marley has just started having rice cereal and a little baby food recently, but at the party she decided she wanted to upgrade to Coke. We didn't let her of course. :) Notice her tutu--she and Hannah had to dress as princesses too!
the three baby cousins--Marley, Grayson, and Hannah
Daddy and his princess
On November 22 (my 32nd birthday) we had our parent commitment service at church with Marley. This is a picture that my mom took of the screen. We got a really good family picture but I'm not posting it because I might save it for our Christmas cards!
If you get my mom's Christmas card, you'll probably see this picture or one like it on her card this year! Sweet kiddos! (Those are London's feet in front of Marley.) :-)

5 comments:
The picture of the grandkids is just too cute! I saw some on Shelly's blog last night, too! I wouldn't have noticed about London's feet, but now that you mention it - too funny!!! ;)
Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary!! Happy Birthday to the little princess, too!
We sure enjoyed London's princess party! You've had a VERY big month!!
Love that picture of Carter!
Where did you get matching xmas pj's?? I have been looking for some for El & T but have not been successful. But I don't go shopping so....
Cute pics!! Great memories.
Love all the pictures! We had a great time getting to visit with all of you the other day. Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving :) Michael can't find your email address so maybe you can send it to me sometime...mine is ktrcno@hotmail.com. Have a great week!
Post a Comment