Marley is 5 months old today! I can't believe this, but just in the last few days she has started rolling around everywhere. I put her down on this pink blanket this morning, and when I walked back in just a minute later, look how far away she was!

Here is a picture of Marley and Hannah from earlier this month. That's Hannah's foot in Marley's mouth!

This weekend my mom wanted to do a "practice" photo shoot for her Christmas card. So these aren't the actual photos she'll use, but they're still cute. (I think she's waiting for Wesley to take the 'official' pictures!)
This one won't turn the right way! Hopefully you can still see it.




3 comments:
LOVE the pictures!!! The one with Carter and London in it is my favorite!!!! CAAHHHH-UTE!!!! :-)
Carter's face cracks me up in that last picture, and Grayson sleeping...haha!
Oh my gosh! What precious kids! How much fun are they gonna have growing up together?? :)
Post a Comment