On Saturday we loaded up and headed to Shreveport to see the Imagination Movers! Carter and London had so much fun (and so did we!). Shelly and Wes took the babies to the Louisiana Boardwalk while we went to the show and we met them there afterwards. I wish I had a picture of Marley and Hannah in the double stroller together. You know Shelly and Wes got lots of comments about their "twins"!


Carter was pretty much his typical self--very observant and passive. London, on the other hand, really got into it. They both enjoyed it so much, they just show it in different ways. Here's a video of London doing the motions to one of the songs. At the end of the video you can see the stage and it looks like we're really far away, but really we had good seats and could see really well.
Justin and I used to go to this theater often when we were in college for the opera. Who ever would have thought that 10 years later we would be back there with our kiddos?! It was a far cry from the opera, but just as much fun!




3 comments:
That video cracks me up. It's EXACTLY their personalities!
How fun!!! Eli loves the Imagination Movers (and I've caught Ethan watching, too!)! ;)
What a beautiful blog...Love it....Just out blog hopping on this rainy night. Enjoyed reading yours...Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog and leave your favorite Christmas song...and enter a great giveaway.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Post a Comment