CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fun in the Wagon

A wagon ride probably doesn't sound too exciting, but don't you think it does when it means that the weather is finally good enough to go outside?!


Carter got this wagon for his first birthday from my parents.  He's getting kind of big for it now, but I will NEVER tell him that.  I don't want him to be too big for it!  I don't want him to be big at all--probably because I'm already sad that he'll be starting kindergarden in the fall.  

Marley was sleeping when we first went outside, but then she woke up and took her turn in the wagon too!


She loved it!  I was thinking while we were outside that this is her first spring.  It's so exciting every year when spring arrives, but what if you had never experienced it before?  Even more exciting!


There aren't any shoulder straps in the wagon, just lap straps, so a few times she slid over to the side.  But she didn't seem to mind!

And then of course they all had to get in at the same time!  Carter pulled his legs in and I pulled them around the circle--but just once.  All together they weigh almost 80 pounds!


And I just LOVE it that starting tomorrow it will stay light outside for longer each day!  Happy Spring!  (I know it doesn't officially start until March 20th, but we did already have Spring Break, so to me, it's already here!)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That picture of Marley by herself is so cute!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

My precious babies! They melt my heart.

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

There's a special Easter gift for you on my blog!
Happy Easter!
~mandy