CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Here are some of my favorite pictures from today.








I came home from church earlier than everyone else to get lunch going, so I had already changed out of my church clothes.


And although I really tried, I couldn't get a really great shot of all 3 of my kiddos.  London always has her eyes to the side, and Marley wouldn't stop eating leaves!  Here is the best I could do (still cute in my opinion):


Sorry, Justin and Wes--you guys weren't really in any of the pictures.  I guess you weren't being as cute as the kids.  But thanks for hiding the eggs for them!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Those are great! I love how ya'll dressed all the girls alike!!! SO CUTE!!! :-)

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Oh how adorable!! Maybe one of these days we can all be together for Easter!!

Bob said...

The children look so cute in their blue and yellow outfits! Wish all the cousins could have been together for Easter. Glad you all had a great Easter!

Love,
Nana & Papaw