That's what Justin said when Marley turned 9 months a few weeks ago. It's a sad time for me to see her growing up, but an exciting time too to see her doing new things and joining into the family fun!
Here she is enjoying her first snow in February:
I snapped so many cute pictures of her! I didn't have to use the flash so I was able to just keep clicking away! I finally stopped and turned around to help Carter with his gloves, and when I turned back around, this is what I saw...
Marley eating snow! I shouldn't have been surprised because this girl puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! She loved it, can you tell? I ran inside to get some socks to put over her hands and a jacket for her, and she stayed outside and had a great time with the rest of us.
Besides snow, Marley has also started eating all real food--no more baby food! I thought I would feed her baby food longer than I had the other two kids, just to make sure she was getting enough fruits and vegetables, but she would have none of it! She wants to be just like everyone else.
She stuffs her waffle in just like her brother and sister used to!
When we go in to her room when she's waking up, she's always pulling the bumper down on her bed and peeking out at us. It's like her own personal window, and it's so cute!
We love you, sweet Marley!
**Notice the poll on the side of my blog! Cast your vote!
**Notice the poll on the side of my blog! Cast your vote!

3 comments:
My precious Marley. She DOESN'T look like a boy. I'm for getting her ears pierced, but even if you do that...dress her in pink with a huge bow on her head, there will still be some people who ask...boy or girl? I love,love,love the snow pictures!!! I love you Marley girl.
What a sweet girl! I love the pictures of her!
christie marley is the cutest! she even looks cuter in snow!
Post a Comment