I love it! Tom used to say "lasterday." I was a little sad when he started saying "yesterday" instead. My all-time favorite, though, has to be Nate's idea of "Chuck E. Cheese's"--for a long time, he said "Chunky Jesus!"
That's great! I love this age and the sweet words they make up. I'm always sad to see them learn how to say their special words correctly. Smiley said "Pengaling" for "Penguin" FOREVER! CS and I still say it that way as a fond memory.
3 comments:
I love it! Tom used to say "lasterday." I was a little sad when he started saying "yesterday" instead. My all-time favorite, though, has to be Nate's idea of "Chuck E. Cheese's"--for a long time, he said "Chunky Jesus!"
That's great! I love this age and the sweet words they make up. I'm always sad to see them learn how to say their special words correctly. Smiley said "Pengaling" for "Penguin" FOREVER! CS and I still say it that way as a fond memory.
Little Bit just saw London's pic on your blog. She started cheering and said, "London's my best friend"...cute!
Post a Comment