CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 20, 2009

3 months old

Marley is 3 months old today! Everyone always talks about how they grow up so fast, but honestly, I can't remember my life without her. It seems like she's been around so much longer than 3 months. Even before Justin and I ever had children, we knew this day would come when we would feel like our family was complete. And every time I look at her that is how I feel. I know that she is the perfect addition to our little family. God may change our minds and our desires down the road, but for now we're enjoying our perfect family of 5.

You know how as soon as you tell someone how good your baby is, that's when she's going to act up? That's what happened tonight! We're always saying how Marley is so easy, she never cries, etc. So then we had some friends over for dinner and the second we sat down to eat she started crying inconsolably! I held her, swaddled her, tried to feed her...nothing worked until I gave her some Mylicon! Yay for Mylicon! :-)

Here are some fun pictures of her from this month:

in her swing at Granna and PawPaw Jerry's


hanging out with Bear at Nana and Papaw's


escaping from her swaddling blanket and her sleep positioner!


getting sleepy at the children's museum


precious baby girl

4 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Marley is such a doll!!! I know you just fall in love with her more every day. She is a precious little blessing!!!!

Shelly said...

I'm sure Dr. Barret was thrilled to leave his job and walk into another screaming kid zone :) Just Kidding! Love these pictures of Marley. Sweet girl!

Cindy and crew said...

Can't believe she's already 3 months old! So cute and sweet!

proudnanaesther said...

I so enjoyed seeing your blog - you do a great job! Marley is precious just like Carter and London!! You are truly blessed my sweet friend!! Miss you!