Marley brought her step stool over to the kitchen counter this morning to get herself a banana. (Her step stool is her best friend, helping her reach all kinds of things she shouldn't be getting into.) She wanted to "open" it herself, but I got one piece of the peel started for her and then walked off to do something else. Apparently that piece is the only piece she could get off, because when I came back, this is what I saw:
Haha! Then she was proud to show me the one piece she had gotten off herself. It's kind of blurry because she was swinging it around!
Don't you love her first thing in the morning hair? I'm looking for someone to cut it who has some good experience cutting children's hair, but so far I haven't heard of anyone. I only know of 2 people who are actually reading my blog, and one is my husband, but if you (Cindy!) know of anyone, let me know! :-)

4 comments:
I'm a subscribed reader! :) Glad to see your posts!
I read your blog too Christie! But I don't have any advise on someone to cut Marley's hair in Tyler :)
Smile...
I may not be of much help here. I recently took Caboose for his first hair cut, and it got butchered! Maybe someone else can add in and give us both advice!
You blogged!!!
Madelyn got hers cut once at Freeman and Co salon by Tabitha! She was awesome! We are due for another cut and are planning to go back to her!
Post a Comment