CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Attempt

Well I just logged onto my blog, and I had to have Google send me my username in order to do so.  Which obviously means I haven't blogged in way too long.  And this may be my only blog post for another year, but I've heard that blogger is easier to use now, so I might try to give it another shot.  Now to remember how to post a picture...Wow!  That wasn't too bad.  

Recently Justin's dad turned 65.  Here is a picture of Bob with Justin, his brother Ryan, and his sister Michele. 



Justin decided he wanted to re-create the picture with our kids.  Here it is:


Fun!  Well that's it for blogging for me tonight.  I just wanted to see how long it took for me to write it, upload pictures, and then put pictures into the post.  Not too bad at all!  Maybe I'll turn into a blogger again.  :-)

1 comments:

Cindy and crew said...

Look at you!!! I hope you are back to stay...I have to read your sister's blog to sometimes see updates of your kids! Ha!