CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big Accomplishments


CONGRATULATIONS, DADDY!  We're so proud of you.




That's right!  As of May 7, Justin is a seminary graduate!  Amen!!!  He now has his Master of Arts in Christian Education.  And most importantly, he is finished with all that studying!  :-)  He has tried to have us call him Master now, but you can imagine how that is going over.

Justin's parents made it possible for him to go to seminary.  Thank you, Bob and Judy!  We couldn't have done it without you.


Adam graduated too--congratulations, guys!


And our sweet friends (and brand new parents!) Melanie and Alan came to help us celebrate.  You guys are SO KIND!


And we also had another big accomplishment today--Marley used the big potty!  I'm not joking!


I don't want to give too much detail here, but sometimes Marley has a hard time pottying in her diaper.  I thought it might be a little easier for her without the diaper restricting her.  I could tell she needed to go and was having trouble, so I set her on the potty and she went right away!  12 months old and 5 days...it's a record at our house!  But I like the convenience of diapers too much to make this a habit.  I'll continue when it helps her, but besides that, we're sticking with Luvs for now...at least until she can walk to the potty!

Funny that these 2 events would both be labeled "Big Accomplishments" in my life, huh?  :-)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay, Justin!

OH MY GOODNESS. How awesome is that about Marley. So cute!! Whatever works, right? Can I send Hannah your way to get potty trained?!

Carrie said...

Way to go, Justin!! That's great! ;)

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Yay for everybody!!! Proud of both of you. Now if we can just get Justin to be big and use the potty like Marley...then that is what I will call accomplishment!! We love you Justin....we love you Marley.

Cindy and crew said...

Definitely two big accomplishments! I'm laughing at your mom's comment!! :-) Glad to see pics of Justin and Adam - so proud for both guys! That's neat Alan and Melanie came for the graduation...sweet friends.

Shara said...

Wow! You've had an exciting week! :)

Congrats Justin!!